|If you feel you qualify,
please call me at AUB ext. 2890, or my mobile 03 726856 or email me at:
- B.S. in Biology or a related field
- Part-Time duties
- Some experience with insect identification
- Willingness to handle live animals e.g. lizards and snakes.
- Willingness to handle and dissect preserved reptile specimens (in
formaldehyde or ethanol)., including Museum work.
- Willingness and ability to do field work in various parts of Lebanon
especially Sour and Palm Island (off Tripoli in N. Lebanon) and camp
overnight sometimes. This requires not having any other rigid
- Some experience in handling computer software including databases
and web pages etc.